Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Healthy Lifestyle (Update)

Well, I didn't lose the 10 lbs I was aiming to lose for April. I ended up only losing 5 lbs. My weight decided to fluctuate a couple of lbs here and there. Also, I didn't workout as much this month. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though. I am down 53 lbs now!

The first time I lost a lot of weight I got down to 216 lbs. Currently, I am at 212 lbs. I've surpassed where I was by 4 lbs! This is the lowest weight I ever remember being. Even as a teenager, I believe I weighed more than this. I think I may have been at a lower weight as a kid, but I don't remember.

I may not have lost the weight I wanted to lose this month, but I have progressed so much! In the past, I would give up and quit. It is a huge achievement to have made it this far and not have given up!


I have been very frustrated many times and felt like giving up. I have struggled this month and haven't given as much attention to my diet/fitness, which is why I only lost those 5 lbs instead of 10. However, I still lost 5 lbs and have lost 53 lbs in 4 months! How can I be upset with that?



My goal now is to get back to being more disciplined, getting my rear end up and moving again. I need to up my workouts and clean up my eating a bit more. I would love to lose about 10-15 lbs for May.




No comments:

Post a Comment